Dark Chocolate Craver Brownies
For brownies you need
- About 4 cups of juice pulp. (I used juice pulp of 1 red apple, 2 green apples, 1 sweet potatoe and a little ginger - avoid citrus it will be bitter)
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt (optional)
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp molasses or honey or any sugar free sweetener (I like molasses because I get a really pure form and it's strong in taste, low sugar)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- Pinch cinnamon and nutmeg
Blend all of it in blender or food processor and pour in pan.
Cook at 350 for 30-45 minutes. It will never get as solid as a brownie, but the edges will start to harden
Let cool while you make the topping.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tblsp 3-6-9 blend oil (optional, but when uses with coconut oil the health benefits are the best you can get from omegas)
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1/2 cup coffee
- 4 tblsp sweetener (I used molasses again)
- 1tblsp vanilla
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4-1/2 cup cocoa (depends on how strong you want your chocolate)
Blend and pour over cooled brownies.
Let sit in the fridge an hour.
Eat and share!!!!
Let me know how you like to use your juice pulp!